Quarterly news From PAS
HFTP’s Spotlight on PAS
PAS is very proud to support HFTP (Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals) and other professional organizations that focus on the hospitality industry. Read more about PAS in HFTP’s Corporate Allied Sponsor Weekly Spotlight.
Our Most Frequently Asked Question This Quarter
When I do my payment run, why am I receiving the message,
“No Data Found for this Request”?
We recommend checking the parameters being filtered in your PYR. A few things to look for include:
- The invoice(s) are not due by the base date for payment selected in PYR.
- The invoice(s) are in a period after the current period for the business unit.
- The SUS-Supplier record is closed.
- ACA of the supplier record and PYR pulling corresponding supplier record are both open tabs.
- One of the filters in PYR (L-code, Account, Tr. Ref) excludes the invoice(s) you are trying to pick up.
- The payment method for the supplier does not match that of the PYP-Payment profile.
- The payment account or the vendor account shows with >> Allocation in Progress message.
Please contact our help desk support team if you are having trouble with this issue, and be sure to find us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram to view tips and updates each month.
This Quarter’s MOD Team
April 2021: Stacey Browning
May 2021: Kaila Noel
June 2021: Ariel McCleary
Senior leadership team members for escalation issues:
Lori Schefstad (April/May) and Jody Jacobson (June)
To learn more about our team members, please visit our website.
Where We Will Be
The PAS team has really enjoyed visiting with some of our clients in person again recently. Our latest stops have been Vail, Colo., Madison, Wisc., and Miami, Fla. Next up: Egypt!
We look forward to visiting many of you soon!